Friday, July 18, 2008

Engaged!

So if you don't know already from the spreading wildfire of news... Kyle and I are engaged!! I flew in to Seattle last night (after an annoying 2 and a half-hour delayed flight) and we drove up to this park overlooking Seattle and the water and he got down on one knee and presented this very beautiful ring:
Then we went to The Melting Pot for dinner, where he had called ahead and surprised me with rose petals all over our table and seats. Very romantic!
We are hoping to get married in early April, when I'll move to Washington (at least for awhile).

5 comments:

Donna and Jim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a wonderful way to propose!

Kay's Website said...

Nice seeing you on Sun. Congrats new cousin! :)

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO happy for you guys!!!!!!!!

Brian&Sue said...

Kari, we're so happy for you! And we get you in Seattle for a while. :)

m&mleach said...

We are very, VERY happy for you!!! Congratulations! The groom is getting a very special girl!