It's been a busy week... Grandma slipped on ice and broke her kneecap over the weekend so we spent 3 hours in a packed ER (the lady next to us waited 5 so we were lucky). She has to have surgery Friday. Mom and I haven't had time to make our Christmas cookies like we were planning on doing this year!!
Kyle is supposed to fly in tomorrow morning so I'm crossing my fingers that his flight from Seattle can get out okay. Seattle has not been having good weather and it's been awful for travelers trying to get in and out! One of the friends from North Dakota was supposed to fly home from Seattle a couple of days ago but her flight got canceled. They told her she wouldn't make it home until the 26th but she got a flight by rerouting through Las Vegas. Kyle's cousin Jace called and said she was in the airport with nowhere to go so I picked her up and she stayed the night with us. I took her to the airport at 4 this morning. It was fun to meet her even though it was a brief trip. I think she's one of the lucky ones to make it home before Christmas, even 2 days late.
It snowed all the way home from the airport around 5, just flurries and of course it didn't stick at all... I was surprised to see it though! I really enjoyed our snow last week but I'm very happy that it doesn't stick around for long!
Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas week!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment