Thursday, January 3, 2008

Comments?





I'd love to hear from the random visitors I'm getting from all over the world!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a random visitor from San Diego.

You don't know me.

Well. Okay. Maybe you do.

Donna and Jim said...

I'm not so random. You know me and you know I love to read your blog but just letting you know I'm still here.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm some random cowtipper from the Seattle area. Nice blog! GO 'HAWKS!

GIEJ Long said...

We noticed your comment on our blog, and Ivona likes comments, so she encouraged me to comment on yours, since I know you better. It is really nice to get back in touch with people we used to know in this way. Who knows, maybe we will come that way, after all one of Ivona's few 'American Ambitions' is to visit Bellagio, even while she still thought it was some place in Italy!

Marshall said...

Do I count as random?

Miss Kari said...

Thanks for all the responses (both random and not so random)! It's fun to hear from everyone!